Friday, January 11, 2008

Chris Matthews

So, I understand Barbara Walters is talking smack about Chris Matthews from MSNBC on the View, shocker I know. The View has always been a show that has the ability to shock you with their "vivacious chat". I however don't think they were wrong this time around. Joy, who really needs to keep her mouth closed after her "saints" comment, read something Chris Matthews said in regards to the NH win over Obama. This comment was unbelievable and I could not believe that he would even have the guts to say that the only reason she ever became a US Senator and the only reason she is a front runner for the Democratic Nomination is because of the sympathy for the fact that she had to deal with his indiscretions during her husband's presidency. Well I guess I should believe it, after all it is Chris Matthews!

What happened to news being JUST NEWS? I thought that they were supposed to just report the news and not MAKE the news. I know that each network is in it for the money but WOW, to make shock jock comments just to get a boost in ratings is below the belt.

When will the newscasters just report the news and not make the news or sway the American publics vote/thoughts/feelings about the candidate/world/president? Talk about driving under the influence of alcohol, how about living under the influence of the news?

No comments: